The City of Oneonta is the center of a multi-county region of almost 2,000 square miles. Oneonta is the region’s population center, and regardless where a business chooses to locate or grow within that area, the Chamber is working collaboratively with community partners to have a positive impact on economic development in our community.
As a collaborative partner, the Chamber works closely with existing and prospective business owners to identify resources to help them sustain and/or grow their business. From workforce training and professional development, to identifying what businesses need and who can assist them, to ensuring communication between public officials and private stakeholders, the Chamber will assist in making connections.
Collaborative partners include the City of Oneonta, Otsego County Government, Otsego County Planning Department, The Greater Oneonta Economic Development Council, Mohawk Valley Economic Development Council, and Otsego Now, the county’s hub for economic development.
- Otsego County U.S. Census Data
- Otsego County Community Needs Assessment 2014
- Otsego County Business Summary Report 2013
- Otsego County Demographics 2013
- Otsego County Household Info 2013
- Otsego County Income by Age 2013
Mohawk Valley Region
- Mohawk Valley Regional ED 2013 Action Plan
- Business Comparison of Mohawk Valley Counties
- Business Summary of Mohawk Valley Counties-totals
- Demographic Detail of Mohawk Valley Counties
- Demographic Snapshot Comparison of Mohawk Valley Counties
Economic Development Insights