The Otsego County Chamber
The City of Oneonta is the center of a multi-county region of almost 2,000 square miles. Oneonta is the region’s population center, and regardless where a business chooses to locate or grow within that area, the Chamber is working collaboratively with community partners to have a positive impact on economic development in our community.
As a collaborative partner, the Chamber works closely with existing and prospective business owners to identify resources to help them sustain and/or grow their business. From workforce training and professional development, to identifying what businesses need and who can assist them, to ensuring communication between public officials and private stakeholders, the Chamber will assist in making connections.
Collaborative partners include the City of Oneonta, Otsego County Government, Otsego County Planning Department, The Greater Oneonta Economic Development Council, Mohawk Valley Economic Development Council, and Otsego Now, the county’s hub for economic development.
- Otsego County U.S. Census Data
- Otsego County Community Needs Assessment 2014
- Otsego County Business Summary Report 2013
- Otsego County Demographics 2013
- Otsego County Household Info 2013
- Otsego County Income by Age 2013
Mohawk Valley Region
- Mohawk Valley Regional ED 2013 Action Plan
- Business Comparison of Mohawk Valley Counties
- Business Summary of Mohawk Valley Counties-totals
- Demographic Detail of Mohawk Valley Counties
- Demographic Snapshot Comparison of Mohawk Valley Counties
Economic Development Insights
- 2015 State of the City of Oneonta
- New York State Employment Trends 2015
- Small Business Economic Trends – 2015 in Review
- New York State Economic and Fiscal Outlook 2015-2016
- Update on Economic and Demographic Trends in New York State
Oneonta Municipal Airport (OMA)
It has been just about one year since we celebrated the 50th anniversary of the Oneonta Municipal Airport (OMA). That celebration served as a milestone in the increasing recognition of OMA’s history and future prospects. We all know it will continue to be an essential component of the transportation network of our region, as well as our economic development, commercial and recreational activities. We are pleased now to share with you some recently published information about your airport. Thank you for your continuing support. And look for opportunities to visit or hold meetings at OMA.
Jeff Back, Chair, The Oneonta Municipal Airport Commission
Click Here to View More Information about OMA