A Certificate of Origin is an important international trade document, required by foreign governments, attesting that goods in a particular export shipment are wholly obtained, produced, manufactured or processed in a particular country. A Certificate of Origin must be signed by the exporter, notarized, and then validated by a designated agency. Since 1898, chambers of commerce have been recognized by government and customs officials as competent authorities to issue a Certificate of Origin.
Bodybuilding supplements (build muscle mass) – prozis sports nutrition anavar clit enlargement bodybuilding exercise technique.
Companies that are shipping products overseas and a need a Certificate of Origin can obtain the certificate from the Otsego County Chamber of Commerce.
Otsego County Chamber of Commerce Certificate of Origin Policy
Any and all Certificate of Origin and additional papers submitted to the Otsego County Chamber of Commerce are to be filled out truthfully and the products named on the Certificates of Origin are to be manufactured in the United States of America and are of United States of America origin.
- The Certificate of Origin must be filled out completely and notarized before being presented to the Otsego County Chamber of Commerce.
- The staff of the Otsego County Chamber of Commerce have the authority and right to deny the request to sign and stamp documents if they are not complete.
- An Affidavit of Origin and Indemnification Agreement must be signed by a company officer and presented to the Otsego County Chamber of Commerce. For those businesses that are members of the Otsego County Chamber of Commerce, this document can be signed yearly and will be kept on file with the membership investment records. For non-member businesses, an Affidavit of Origin and Indemnification Agreement must accompany each Certificate of Origin. This document must be provided to the Otsego County Chamber of Commerce before a Certificate of Origin will be issued.
The issuance of a Certificate of Origin will be a complimentary service for members of the Otsego County Chamber of Commerce. A fee of $25 per certificate (or per use of stamp) will be charged for non-members.
Steps to ensure timely processing of your Certificates of Origin:
1. Make sure you are filling out the proper Certificates of Origin for the country to which you are exporting.
2. Make sure you fill out the Certificate completely and accurately.
3. Make sure that the product information listed is verbatim to what is on the invoice. Do not leave off product numbers, quantities, or descriptions.
4. Do not alter the Certificate in any way.
5. Have the Certificate notarized before having the Chamber sign it. 6. Do not wait until the day of your shipment to bring in your certificate.
7. Check with the Chamber office anytime during or near the holidays to confirm holiday hours.