We wish you a Happy Holiday Season! As, the New Year 2020 is approaching with the festivities surrounding it, we are excited to bring you education, workforce development, leadership programs and networking opportunities to start your year off with a way to maximize your connections and promote your business.
Upcoming Programs in January:
- Friday, January 3, 2020 at 8:30a.m.-The Otsego County Chamber will be hosting, CEO Tim Johnson of Otsego Electric Cooperative for Coffee and Connections morning mixer on Friday, January 3, 2020 8:30a.m. at Otsego Now/Chamber office 189 Main Street 5th floor Oneonta to listen to “OEConnect Broadband Update” please RSVP to Barbara Ann Heegan at [email protected].
- Wednesday, January 8, 2020 4:00p.m. -7:00p.m.-Schoharie & Otsego Counties Chambers of Commerce Invite you to Join Us in a Business Afterhours at Grapevine Farms 2373 State Route 7, Cobleskill, NY
Join the Schoharie County Chamber of Commerce & Otsego County Chamber of Commerce for a cross chamber meet & greet with appetizers, complimentary wine tasting & door prizes (be sure to bring your business cards).
Please RSVP to Barbara Ann Heegan, President & CEO at [email protected] or call (607) 432-4500.
- Tuesday, January 14, 2020 1:00p.m. to 2:30p.m.-Access to Capital Workshop with the SBDC and SBA at Otsego Now/ Otsego County Chamber offices. (See attached flyer for registration details)
- Wednesday, January 15, 2020 8:30a.m.-10:00a.m. Get on Board! Non-Profit Board Recruitment Event at Foothills Performing Arts Center. Meet the Leadership Otsego Class of 2020! (See attached flyer for registration details)
- Thursday, January 16, 2020 8:00a.m.-10:30a.m. Labor and Employment Law Update 2020 at Northern Eagle Beverages by law offices Hinman, Howard and Kattell, LLP (See attached flyer for registration details)
- Friday, January 24, 2020 11:45a.m.-1:30p.m. State of the State Networking Luncheon. Meet with your local City, State, and Federal elected officials at SUNY Oneonta. (See attached invite)
We look forward to seeing you at these upcoming events. Flyers are attached with more details on each event. We welcome the opportunity at these events to meet with you and learn more about your goals for the upcoming year and how we can help assist your business grow. Thank you for your investment in making our region a great place to live and grow your business.